Europe, Middle East, Africa Islamic Finance & Competence has experience and
in project funding work predominantly.
in the following development sectors:
- Renewable energy
- We work with projects at a variety of stages, assisting with funding through the
sourcing of Grants and Investments or required finance.
- EMEA IFC has a growing number of contacts internationally supported by a strategic
partnership with Finance and Competence. F&C are accredited EU Funding Project
and have vast knowledge and contacts throughout the whole world.
- EMEA IFC is continuously in the process of acquiring additional funders and partners
to ensure the availability of service providers to all our stakeholders.
- The Middle East region has been identified as a key role player in the provision
Islamic funding and/or financing for viable Shariah compliant projects.
- EMEA IFC ensures the projects requiring funding and/or financing are compliant
with regard to adherence to Islamic Principles
- We, at EMEA IFC are committed to providing a professional consultancy service. We
believe that success is achieved only through constant communication with our clients
and a comprehensive understanding of the processes and requirements of the various
donors and investors.
- Honesty and integrity with our clients at every stage of the process forms the basis
of the company’s corporate culture
- We strive to support projects that embrace the principles of sustainable
use of natural and renewable resources and, which are also
and socially sustainable. This relies on a holistic
approach that is able to take
into account the complex inter-relationships between
the various physical, biological,
social and economic factors, as well as how these
function within the African context.
The funding model
- Each business plan is assessed on it’s individual merit. The funding model adopted
is tailor made and designed to suit specific requirements.
- As Funding Agent Brokers we use our skills and contacts Globally to source
funding/financing and sources for projects, depending on their
nature, size and location.
For this reason, our funding models vary depending
on who is doing the funding and
what the project being funded actually requires.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa Islamic Finance and Competence strives to achieve
level of professionalism in engagement with all its stakeholders
The following business principles are core to EMEA IFC:
The above values are a preliminary requirement for consideration of any and all
plans brought to the company for funding
EMEA IFC has clear protocol in the following 5 areas of business
- Management function
- Management is a key aspect to ensure the delivery of an efficient professional service
- Business Process
- Clearly defined business process forms part of service offered by EMEA IFC
- Corporate Culture
The company corporate culture is clearly shaped by the vision and mission of the
- Corporate Governance
- Compliant corporate governance is key to EMEA IFC’s business proficiency
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate social responsiblity forms part of the cores values embodied by EMEA IFC